You may find yourself in certain situations during your online business journey when you will need the assistance of a website developer in Singapore.
In this blog post, we have shared 6 situations in which a Singapore web developer can help you.
Let’s dive in.
#1 When you need a new website
You may be just starting out a business and you may need a website developer who can:
- Create a new website for your business.
- Help you to publish your website on the server.
- Help you to maintain your website.
- Suggest you choose reliable web hosting.
- Recommend a reliable CMS platform for your website development.
- Assist you to upload the products on your website, in case of e-commerce web design.
- Help you to ensure that your website is SEO-friendly.
No matter what’s the size of your business and what’s your budget, you definitely need the assistance of a Singapore web developer to set up & launch your website.
#2 When you want to redesign your website
Perhaps you may already have a website but you’re not getting enough sales & leads from your site. Or maybe your website design looks outdated.
Whichever the situation, redesigning your website could be the best solution for you.
Again you will need the help of a website designer who can help you to:
- Create a new design for your website.
- Change the CMS platform of your website, if required.
- Migrate the content of your existing website to the new one.
- Migrate the products of your existing site to the new one, in the case of e-commerce websites.
- Upload your new website to the server and keep the backup of your old website.
- Migrate all the important trackers or analytic/conversion codes from the existing website to the new one.
You can seek multiple web design quotes from different website designers in Singapore so that you can get the best deal to revamp your website.
#3 When you need to fix your website
Do you have a website that shows up errors or warnings abruptly? Perhaps some of the features of your website are not performing well according to your expectations.
If any of these situations sound familiar to you, you need to hire a website developer in Singapore to resolve the issues on your website.
Below are some of the common problems or errors that a Singapore web designer can help you to fix:
- Slow loading speed
- Lack of browser-compatibility
- Broken links on the website
- Form submissions issues or form validation issues
- Design discrepancies on your website
- 500 Internal Server Error.
- 401 Unauthorised.
- 400 Bad Request.
- 403 Forbidden.
- 404 Not Found.
- 501 Not Implemented.
- 502 Service Temporarily Overloaded.
- 503 Service Unavailable.
#4 When you need to secure your website
The security of a website is as important as its development.
If your website isn’t secured enough and shows security warnings to your users, you must take it seriously and hire a professional developer in Singapore who can take care of this problem.
How can a web developer secure your website?
- By cleaning all the files and making sure that there is no malware in the codes.
- By installing a firewall on the server or CMS.
- By upgrading the core software of your CMS.
- By upgrading all the plugins of your website.
- By upgrading the theme of your website.
- By changing the conventional URL and username of your admin sections.
- Ensuring stronger passwords for all the important areas such as cPanel, FTP, Admin, etc.
#5 When you need website optimization
Do you want to optimize your website for search engines?
If yes, you need the assistance of a website developer to do that.
No matter how well is your off-page SEO campaign performing, if your website is not SEO-friendly, it may not go far.
How can a website developer optimize your website for SEO?
- Making sure that there are no broken links on your website.
- Providing an option for you or your SEO team to write a unique meta title and description for each webpage.
- Making sure that the loading time of your webpages is optimized.
- Making sure that there is no duplicate H1 tag on any single page of your website.
- Ensuring that all the images on your website are optimized.
- Performing a full audit of your website.
#6 When you need to maintain your website
Website development is not a one-time thing. You can’t set it up, shut it, and forget it. You do need to maintain your website on a regular basis.
But if you can’t maintain the website yourself, you will have to hire a web developer in Singapore to take care of your site.
Not all businesses have a budget to hire a full-time Singapore developer and therefore, most of the companies prefer to outsource their website maintenance to web developers or web design agencies in Singapore.
Below are some of the activities that your web developer can do for maintaining your website:
- Upgrading all the plugins of your website to their latest versions.
- Upgrading the theme of your website.
- Upgrading the CMS software of your website to its latest version.
- Updating the content of your website regularly.
- Uploading products to your website, in the case of e-commerce websites.
- Fixing all the bugs & errors that you may face.
- Taking regular backups of your website.
Are you looking for a Singapore web developer to maintain your website? Hire Innomedia!