If your website is not performing well or unable to get you conversions & sales, you must consider redesigning it.
Here are some of the signals that indicate the need for website redesigning:
- Your website is unable to convert your visitors into paying customers.
- Your website takes too much time to load.
- Your website doesn’t fit well on mobile devices & all the major browsers.
- Your website shows errors & bugs abruptly.
- Your website design looks outdated.
A redesigned website can bring several benefits to your business.
In this blog post, we have shared 6 great benefits that your website redesign can bring for you.
Are you ready? Let’s dive in.
#1 Fresh Look
Getting a fresh design for the website is perhaps the most important reason why we go for redesigning. Isn’t it?
When we think about revamping our website, the first thing that comes to our mind is a new & fresh look for our website.
Why do you need a new design for your website?
Below are some of the scenarios where you may need a new look for your website:
- When your existing website is unable to get conversions despite getting traffic on it.
- When your existing website design looks outdated.
- When your website is not mobile-friendly.
- When your website is not compatible with all the major browsers.
If you find yourself in any of the above situations, you must seriously consider hiring a web developer to redo your website. This small investment can really help your business to grow your revenue.
When the plugins, theme, or CMS software of your website becomes outdated, it can make your website vulnerable to different types of security threats.
But when you redesign your website, your developer can help you to update all the required plugin(s), themes, or CMS software, thus making your website secured.
There are a few other things that your website builder can do while redesigning your website in order to make it secured. Here are some of them:
- Changing the conventional access URL of your website’s backend.
- Changing the conventional username of your website’s admin area.
- Ensuring the password of your website’s backend is strong and hard-to-guess.
- Restricting access to the crucial files of your website.
- Ensuring that all the plugins used on your website are from reliable sources.
#3 Responsive design
If your website design is outdated, there are high chances that you may not have a responsive (mobile-friendly) design.
But the good news is that most of the themes available today to use for your website redesigning come with a responsive design.
In other words, when you hire a web developer to redesign your existing website, you don’t have to worry about responsiveness.
With a responsive design, you get many benefits such as:
- Noticeable search engine rankings.
- More sales & conversions from mobile users.
- Reduced bounce rate.
- The optimized loading speed of your website on smart devices.
- Wide audience coverage because most of the internet users browse websites using their smartphones.
#4 SEO Rankings
Higher SEO rankings are yet another important reason for webmasters to redesign their websites.
The outdated websites are usually not able to perform well because:
- The loading speed of webpages becomes too slow.
- The bounce rate of the website gets higher.
- The responsiveness of the website gets affected.
And when you redesign your website and get the above issues fixed, the chances of getting ranked on higher positions of search engines get increased for your website.
But one thing to note here is that you will get the SEO benefits only when you hire an experienced website developer or web design agency to redesign your website. Because only experienced web developers know how to revamp a website considering all the SEO pre-requisites.
#5 More Conversions
If you are not getting enough conversions from your existing site, you should consider a website redesign.
When you revamp your website with an attractive design that’s compatible with all the mobile devices and browsers, you are likely to receive more conversions.
But it’s important to hire an experienced website developer who knows how to create a captivating design that looks good on both mobiles and desktops.
Additionally, your new design can support your marketing & advertising campaigns as well.
So, when you engage a web design company or developer to redo your website, you can share your marketing goals with him or her to ensure that your new website is aligned with your goals.
#6 Updated Technology
If your website was developed a few years ago already, there could be a huge chance that most of the plugins on your site may have become outdated.
Not only plugins but the themes and codes of your website may have become outdated as well.
But when you redesign your website, your web developer would update all of the existing plugins and remove some of them that are obsolete already.
Additionally, your web developer would install & customize a new theme on your website.
In other words, you get a website with updated technology when you redesign your website.