Do you need an ecommerce website but not sure about its cost?
Here, you will find all the information that you need to know about ecommerce website costing.
Here we will talk about:
A. Determinants of ecommerce web development cost.
B. Our offer to develop your ecommerce website.
Below are but some of the determinants of ecommerce web design costing:
1) Do you want a customized website design or a template based design (ready-made design)?
2) Do you need a logo to be designed for your ecommerce store or do you already have one?
3) Do you need a web hosting package too?
4) Do you also need a domain name or you already have one?
5) Do you have manpower to upload the products on your ecommerce store or you want to hire the web development agency to do this job ?
6) If you want your web development team to upload the products for you, how many products you would want them to upload for the initial launch?
7) Do you want a customized pricing feature for your products (for e.g. price variation according to size, weight etc.) ?
8) Do you want a flat shipping rate system or you want it to be flexible based on countries, weight or quantity?
9) Do you want to use Paypal as your payment gateway or you want to integrate some other payment gateways too?
10) Do you want a blog for your online store?
11) Do you want to use your own graphics and images or you want to use paid royalty-free images?
12) Do you need advanced products management such as bulk export/import (if you have large number of products)?
Once you’ve decided on the above requirements for your ecommerce web design, you can easily seek a best quote from any ecommerce web developer in Singapore.
Typically, a very simple or basic ecommerce website cost varies between $3000 to $5000 in which you can get:
1) Free domain name (for 1st year)
2) Free web hosting (for 1st year)
3) Custom web design
4) Logo design
5) PayPal payment gateway integration
6) Flat shipping rate
7) Easy-to-control backend using WordPress CMS
8) Responsive web design
9) Ecommerce features such as ability to create unlimited categories & products
10) Ability to create promo codes and enable users to get discounts
11) All the basic front-end features for users like add to cart, wishlist, checkout, my account, register/login, manage profile, view orders, print invoices etc.
Innomedia is one of the renowned web development companies in Singapore. Ranging from small online stores to comprehensive shopping websites, our web design portfolio includes several best e-Commerce websites that we have developed for our clients.
Our ecommerce designers have expertise in development of profitable online stores using Magento, OpenCart, WooComerce & Prestashop.